REALLY CRAZY THEORY
I thought this theory could be possible but after reading Carter Bays (?) or Craig Thomas’ interview about the wedding REALLY happening despite Ted’s story about a wedding that went horribly wrong..
So the story is.. Robin calls Ted and they run away? I know, I know. It’s crazy but when you think about it.. Ted said that you should NEVER ever invite your ex in your wedding. Marshall’s NOT YET. Victoria warned him that the current friendship that he shares with Robin and Barney doesn’t work. Maybe it won’t work after what Ted would do? Barney’s freaking out and he’s asking if he chose the right tie.. Who does that. We don’t know why he left Quinn or why Quinn left him but why would he hesitate or even ask if he chose the right girl? I don’t hate Barney and Robin. This is just my opinion. And Ted meets the mother in Barney’s wedding? Is it because he ran away with her? It’s crazy but.. I don’t know. I guess I wasn’t satisfied by how Ted and Robin patched things up?
NO HATE. Just a crazy idea. I love Swarkles but I just can’t figure all these out yet. Sorry. Can we fast forward to September please? I have a feeling I’d come up with an even crazier idea if I don’t get answers soon.
Message me anything. Xo
tagged as: crazy theoryted and robinRobin ScherbatskyTed MosbyMosbatskyhow i met your motherhimymhow i met your mother spoilersbarney and robinJosh Radnorcobie smuldersneil patrick harristhoughts
- victoriaofthewestwithamustache reblogged this from howimetyourmotheraddiction
- starkidpatronus678 likes this
- throughthestars18 likes this
- taguannisister likes this
- pepperwood-just-kiss-me likes this
- all-hail-dair likes this
- eggschelle reblogged this from howimetyourmotheraddiction
- ramilnojada likes this
- nomorewochenende likes this
- insomniaticsleepyhead likes this
- thatslifelove123 likes this
- nikeykey likes this
- fishfingeers reblogged this from eggschelle
- luce60 reblogged this from howimetyourmotheraddiction
- luce60 likes this
- fishfingeers likes this
- howimetyourmotheraddiction posted this